Tax and Accounting Services
We offer a wide range of tax and accounting services to individuals and businesses in a variety of industries. In everything we do, we seek to meet each client's specific needs in planning for the future and achieving their goals in an ever-changing financial and regulatory environment.
Our services include:
Tax Management Services
We guide our clients through a full range of tax planning and preparation decisions with strategies designed to minimize your tax liabilities, maximize your cash flow, and keep you on track to your financial goals. We are knowledgeable and up to date on the tax laws and can make sense of your receipts, bills and notices.
From startups to established enterprises, businesses rely on accurate and insightful financial information in order to maintain profitability and capitalize on new opportunities. We help steer you closer to your goals with accurate record-keeping and reporting, as well as support on financial issues that include initial accounting system setup, cost-containment, tax planning, investments, and employee benefit and profit-sharing plans.
Our accounting services include:
- General ledger and financial statement preparation
- Bookkeeping (monthly, quarterly, or annual)
- Accounting system setup and support
- Payroll processing
- Cash flow budgeting and forecasting
- Personal financial statements
- Employee benefit and profit-sharing plans
- Corporate tax planning and return preparation
Accounting and Advisory Services
We focus on building close client relationships that add long-term value. Our services will improve information quality or its context, meaning more success for your business. These services include:
- Entity selection and restructuring
- Accounting software selection, implementation, and support
- Financial projections and forecasts
- Debt and finances advising
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Transaction structuring and negotiations
- Business succession
QuickBooks Accounting Help and Assistance
QuickBooks can provide useful and timely information in the form of financial statements, reports and graphs. However, it can only provide this information if you understand how to use the program. We offer following solutions to help meet your QuickBooks needs:
- Personal training, either one-on-one or in a group setting
- Installation on your stand-alone computer or in a network environment
- Initial setup, including EasyStep Interview, Preferences, Lists, Customers, Vendors, Employees, Banking and Reports
- Support with installation, setup, or operation assistance
- Review of transactions, accounts, and reports
Accurate record-keeping is essential to a successful business. We can help you with the organization and day-to-day tasks of bookkeeping so you can focus on your core business.
Entity Selection and Restructuring
Your business entity has a large impact on your taxes and other liabilities. From your company's inception through its growth and development, we can advise you on choosing an entity type and later restructuring if advantageous.
Professional representation can be vital during an audit, and our experience with tax authorities enables us to guide clients in their dealings with federal and state agencies. If you have been chosen for an audit, we have an Enrolled Agent on our team who can help.
As technologies rapidly advance, companies increasingly need to update their computer systems. We can audit your system competencies and gauge upgrade needs, as well as provide support in choosing and implementing new hardware or network systems.
Our payroll services can help you reduce the time spent on administration through developing and implementing a computerized payroll system that will facilitate processing, timely payment, and preparation of tax returns.
Mergers, Acquisitions, and Sales
Whether you are buying, selling, or considering a potential merger, we can provide professional know-how to help you structure and negotiate the deal. We employ careful analysis and due diligence to determine a fair asking price, pinpoint the most favorable tax structures, evaluate financial and cash flow impact, and assess compatible business functions and tactics.